Enrollment for Dorm Mom Fall 2014 Semester Laundry Services is Now Open

Enrollment for Fall 2014 Semester laundry services is now open. Many students and their parents are wondering when can they begin sign-up for the Fall Semester laundry services. Well, the answer is now! It is never too early to sign-up for laundry services.

Dorm Mom laundry service is a professional wash, dry and fold service for students, faculty and other busy professionals that don't have the time to do their laundry. We would pick-up laundry on an agreed schedule and have it done and returned within 48 hours. Dry cleaning is available upon request or can be pre-ordered. Please visit Dorm Mom at www.dormmom.com or call us toll free at 1-877-478-5332 to sign-up or find out more information.

Comments

Unknown said…
I had no idea that there is a cleaning and laundry service that is for college students. My roommates are all freshman and they have never had to clean before they came to college. I am so tired of having to reteach them how to do laundry. It seems like a laundry service is something that my roommates might need.
http://www.master2yourdoor.com.au/services
Anonymous said…
I am from dubai and I use laundry service since 3 years and I have to tell you that I am really happy because my clothes are always clean
and smells really, really good believe me!

Popular posts from this blog

Semester Shipping/Storage Solution

College Laundry Service by Dorm Mom, Inc.

Five (5) Good Reasons Students Should Use Dorm Mom Laundry Services