Many students at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) use Dorm Mom’s Laundry Service, which provides weekly pick-up and drop off from the residence halls and off-campus apartments.
The service includes wash, dry and fold, dry cleaning, ironing, delicate items handling, etc. When picked up, we process the laundry at our facility and returned back within 48 hours.
Dorm Mom picks up at all dorms, on-campus residences and off-campus apartments during the week. We pick up at on-campus residence halls such as Grace Watson, Ellingson, Gleason, NRH Quad, Sol Quad, and Frisina Quad.
Off-campus pickup includes fraternities, sororities, and the surrounding Rochester area.
Laundry at college includes a lot of hassles. Some hassles with doing your own laundry in college includes:
· Wait in line to do your laundry
· Lack of respect or care for others' laundry
· Your laundry could be stolen if you are not watchful
· Dirty washers and dryers could stain your clothing items
· Items that need hand wash or hang to dry may be a pain with roommates and hallmates
· Campus washers and dryers could break from excessive use and may take a couple of days to be fixed
For more information, please visit Dorm Mom at www.dormmom.com or call us toll free at 1-877-478-5332 to sign-up or find out more information.