Spring Semester Laundry Service and Apartment Cleaning is Available



Students going to college this Spring Semester should definitely consider using Dorm Mom laundry services and apartment cleaning as this will help get them off to a good start – clean clothes and sparkling dust free apartment.  Most importantly, students who use Dorm Mom laundry services get better grades in school because they have more time to study and relax. Dorm Mom services are available 7 days a week to serve clients when they most need it.

Our laundry service is a pickup and delivery service where we will come to students residence – dorm or off campus apartment to pick up their laundry once a week. We will have it washed, dried, neatly folder, and returned within 48 hours or less.

The apartment cleaning service allows students to inhabit a clean, healthy living and study environment. Our 21 point cleaning checklist will leave student dorm room or apartment sparkling clean every time.
Our grocery delivery service allows students to shop online for an array of nonperishable items and have it shipped right to their door.

In order to sign-up or find out more information about Dorm Mom services, please visit Dorm Mom website at www.dormmom.com or call toll free at 1-877-478-5332.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's amazing to go to see this web site and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

Also visit my website: make money from home legitimate for free
This is interesting, as this will offer more advantages to students and working people.
Residential cleaning service can be availed on a frequent basis through a proper schedule. Cleaning up of store rooms, cupboards, living rooms, even outside cleaning up of the garden is some of the tasks which people would often offer someone else or professional cleaners to do. With professional crew taking on almost everything that a residence can present, the aid is always there but it costs a price.
Thanks for sharing nice or decent information.......
Unknown said…
We will have it washed, dried, neatly folder, and returned within 48 hours or less.
Unknown said…
Nice posting it is. I will recommend this blog to my friends.

Basic Home Cleaning | Dish Washing Services
Unknown said…
It is firmly influenced that you look for the services of a professional carpet cleaning company as they perform a better carpet cleaning once a year and that improves the look of your room's flooring as well as makes it long lasting.
Unknown said…
I really wish that I had a service like this when I was in college. That would have made studying so much easier. It was the first time that I was living away from my parents, so I was adjusting to a lot of changes. This will be good to keep in mind for the future. http://www.master2yourdoor.com.au/services
Unknown said…
I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great.
I know something information, to know you can click here
industrial cleaning
Unknown said…
Great informational resource as always!I really love the way of explaining this post.You are just ouststanding..Keep posting more..
office cleaning
Anonymous said…
I use laundry service now and I am really happy I am from dubai and there I use http://www.thelaundryhub.ae/ these guys and I have
to tell you they are the best
Unknown said…
Really good article. Thanks for taking the time to explain things in such great detail in a way that is easy to understand.
Residential cleaning
kitchen cleaning geelomg
Dhobilite said…
If you having hectic schedule then washing of clothes waste your time, but your detailed information is really impressive.
Amit Gupta said…
I was just searching for the blog related to cleaning services topics and here I found the interesting post on Deep Home Cleaning, thanks for sharing the best information with us by the medium of blog post.

Popular posts from this blog

Semester Shipping/Storage Solution

College Laundry Service by Dorm Mom, Inc.

Five (5) Good Reasons Students Should Use Dorm Mom Laundry Services