Get Affordable Home/Apartment Cleaning with Dorm Mom

Let Dorm Mom help you move into a clean and healthy living space this Fall Semester. Our twenty one (21) point checklist is sure to leave your home or apartment sparkling bright and very clean. We will be on standby to help keep your place clean the whole semester for a very affordable price. Having Dorm Mom clean your home, apartment, or dorm room will surely save you time that can be channeled into studying or playing, but most importantly keep you healthy through the semester.

Dorm Mom offers various cleaning solution and option to meet your cleaning and schedule needs. Please visit Dorm Mom at www.dormmom.com  or call us toll free at 1-877-478-5332 to sign-up or find out more information.

Comments

I need laundry service but I want to know your charges first then I will give you any response. I am a student and I have no time to clean my clothes. I will be wait for your reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Semester Shipping/Storage Solution

College Laundry Service by Dorm Mom, Inc.

Five (5) Good Reasons Students Should Use Dorm Mom Laundry Services